Pilon School of Business Competition Team (PSBCT)
Who We Are
Students interested in showcasing their knowledge and skills by competing in University level case competitions
Why We Do It
- Benchmarking our skills against the best students nationally or globally
- Networking with the best employers worldwide
- Gives a competitive advantage when applying to jobs
If you’re interested in…
then this team is for you!
How We Do It
- Weekly training and activities
- Learning from cases means learning from real life scenarios
- Professional development from Sheridan professors and industry experts
- Developing Microsoft office skills
- Building improvisation skills
Your Future and Your Fit
- Are you serious about success?
- Do you want to show potential employers that you can compete against the best students from any university worldwide?
- Do you want to have fun while learning essential business skills?
Interested in Joining the Team?
Email us at email@example.com
Formal training sessions are to be held weekly. For details on the schedule of the workshops please visit the PSBCT facebook page at www.facebook.com/PSBCT
President: Cole Arnett
Vice-President External: Arriane Lo
Vice-President Internal: Sebastian Carrillo