Library and Learning Services: Fall service delivery principles
As Sheridan prepares for face-to-face, remote and hybrid learning in September, Library and Learning Services (LLS) offers the following delivery principles for the coming semester:
- Equitable on-site and virtual support services across three campuses;
- data-informed and responsive to student feedback forums;
- a commitment to OHS standards;
- alignment with comparator college libraries;
- on-site delivery, including access to individual and collaborative study spaces with technology (computers, printers); security and/or staff presence in all study spaces; access to accessible study stations and universal bathrooms at all three campuses; access to course materials in-Library, via curbside delivery or ILL; and
- virtual delivery, including increased acquisition of online platforms/collections; multi-platform outreach to students and faculty (video, chat, e-mail, phone).
LLS Service Delivery Hours
- Library on-site service delivery: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Library virtual service delivery: Monday to Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Weekends, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tutoring on-site service delivery: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tutoring virtual service delivery: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Weekends: English/Writing tutoring available.
Academic Integrity: Tutorial Relaunch and Space for Faculty
The Academic Integrity Tutorial has been updated to include pertinent information related to contract cheating, course-sharing sites (e.g. Course Hero), and homework help sites (e.g. Chegg).
The tutorial still includes tracked assessments re: tutorial completion.
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org