PSB Selfie Contest
THE CLASSROOM SELFIE CONTEST IS BACK!
This contest is a fun way for you to engage with your professor and other classmates, and win a pizza party!
Classes will have two weeks to submit a selfie with their professor.
There are two ways that your class can win a pizza party:
- Every class who submits a picture will be entered into a draw. One class will be randomly selected.
- The picture/selfie on the PSB’s Instagram (@sheridanbusiness) that receives the highest amount of likes will also win a pizza party.*
Bonus: A 2nd draw will be conducted and the winners will win some donuts.
What You Need to Do:
- Starting September 23rd, 2019, take a picture with as many classmates as possible in each class and include your professor in the picture.
- Submit the photo by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The submission deadline for this challenge is October 25th, 2019.
- Follow @sheridanbusiness and promote your class’ photo
For any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
Contest Period and Rules: All eligible entries will be accepted between September 23rd, 2019 at 8am EST and October 25th, 2019 at 12pm EST. Limit one entry per class. Each class can only win one (1) pizza party.
Random draw winner: All entries will be entered into a random draw where one class will be randomly selected to win a pizza party. The chances of winning are based on the number of entries received. The draw will take place on November 1st, 2019 4pm EST.
Instagram winner: Once photos are submitted they will be posted on the PSB Instagram account on October 28th, 2019 at 11 am EST, where you will be able to like and share until November 1st, 2019 3 pm EST. The winner will be selected and announced November 1st, 2019 4 pm EST.
By participating in the Fall Classroom Selfie Contest, you give the Pilon School of Business permission to publish your photo on its social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Sheridan TV, and blog.
*In the event of a tie with the number of likes on Instagram, the PSB leadership team will select a winner based on school spirit.