The PSB Marketing Association is Recruiting for its Executive Team
About PSB Marketing Association (PSBMA)
The Pilon School of Business Marketing Association at HMC is a student-run organization that provides marketing students with opportunities to develop their skills, build their undergraduate competencies, provide feedback about the program, build their professional network and foster a sense of community.
Benefits of Being in an Executive Role
- Development of essential career skills including leadership, collaboration, communication, critical thinking and creativity
- Participation in the hands on application of marketing knowledge to real-life scenarios
- Enhanced networking opportunities with Sheridan College professors and students as well as community leaders
- Recognition on your professional profile (Resume, LinkedIn) and Co-Curricular Record
- Applications for all positions are due by midnight on September 28, 2018
- Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Interviews will take place first week of October.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter answering the following:
- Why are you the best candidate for the role?
- What skills do you wish to develop through this opportunity?
- Describe a time when you displayed leadership qualities and what you learned from this experience.
Your cover letter should be addressed to:
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5
Please send your resume and cover letter in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the position you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email.