PSB Selfie Contest
THE CLASSROOM SELFIE CONTEST IS BACK!
This contest is a fun way for you to engage with your professor and other classmates, and win a pizza party!
Classes will have two weeks to submit a selfie with their professor.
There are two ways that your class can win a pizza party:
- Every class who submits a picture will be entered into a draw. One class will be randomly selected.
- The picture/selfie on the PSB’s Instagram (@sheridanbusiness) that receives the highest amount of likes will also win a pizza party.*
Bonus: A 2nd draw will be conducted and the winners will win some donuts.
What You Need to Do:
- Starting October 29, 2018, take a picture with as many classmates as possible in each class and include your professor in the picture.
- Come up with 2 creative hashtags as a class that you like to see under your class’ post on Instagram
- Submit the photo by email to email@example.com.
- The submission deadline for this challenge is November 9, 2018.
- Follow @sheridanbusiness and promote your class’ photo
For any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest Period and Rules: All eligible entries will be accepted between October 29, 2018 at 8am EST and November 9, 2018 at 10pm EST. Limit one entry per class. Each class can only win one (1) pizza party. Once photos are submitted they will be posted on the PSB Instagram account on November 12, 2018 11am EST, where you will be able to like and share until November 16, 2018 4pm EST. The winner will be selected and announced November 16,2018.
By participating in the Winter Classroom Selfie Contest, you give the Pilon School of Business permission to publish your photo on its social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Sheridan TV, and blog.
*In the event of a tie with the number of likes on Instagram, the PSB leadership team will select a winner based on school spirit.