BBA Student Council is Recruiting for 2018-2019
What is the BBA Student Council (BBASC)?
The BBA Student Council was created to enhance life in the BBA program by delivering meaningful events, being a liaison between students and faculty, and always focusing on strategies and methods in which to add value, ease stress, create a strong community, and help each student be successful.
Click on the links below for the detailed volunteer job descriptions:
- Orientation Committee Chair: planning, coordination, and implementation of Orientation Day each term.
- Internal Committee Chair: ongoing support of student success in the Pilon School of Business.
- Events Committee Chair: planning and execution of a minimum of two student focused events per semester.
- Networking opportunities with students, professors, student union, other club members and the business community
- Opportunities to plan events and positively impact the overall student experience
- Development of the seven undergraduate competencies key to the BBA program
- Creating and reflecting on artifacts that can be added to your Creative Learning Portfolio
- Recognition on your Co‐Curricular Record
- Excellent addition to bulk up your resume
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter in one document by email to Margaret Bawtinheimer and have the position you are applying for outlined in the subject line. The cover letter should highlight why you believe you are a strong candidate for the position.
The cover letter & resume should be addressed to:
BBASC Hiring Committee
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5
- Applications for all three positions are due by 5PM on April 27, 2018.
- Successful candidates will be contacted by April 30, 2018 to schedule an interview
- Interviews will take place the first week of May 2018.