The Classroom Selfie Contest is Back
This contest is a fun way for you to engage with your students and gives you the chance to win a class pizza party!
Classes will have two weeks to submit a selfie with their professor and this year there are two chances to win. We will have selfie sticks located in both the Davis and HMC PSB offices that you can sign out to help take the perfect selfie.
The two ways your class can win a pizza party are:
- Every class who submits a selfie will be entered to win through a random draw.
- The picture on the PSB’s instagram that recieves the highest amount of likes will also win a pizza party*.
What You Need To Do:
- Starting on Monday, October 2, you can sign out selfie sticks from the business office.
- Take a selfie with as many students as possible in each class and include yourself in the picture.
- Submit the photo by e-mail to email@example.com. Include your name, time of class, course name and section, and room number.**
- The deadline to submit photos for this challenge is Monday, October 16
For any questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest Period and Rules: All eligible entries will be accepted between Monday, October 2, 2017 8:00 AM EST and Monday, October 16, 2017 5:00 PM EST. Limit one entry per class. Each class can only win max. one (1) pizza party. Once photo’s are submitted they will be posted on the PSB instagram account within one (1) business day.
By entering the September Classroom Selfie Contest, you give the Pilon School of Business permission to publish your photo on its social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blog.
* In the event of a tie with the number of likes on instagram, the photo that was posted first will win.
**For example: if you teach 3 sections of a course you can enter 3 different pictures. If you teach an array of courses each of them can be entered as well.