PSBCT is Recruiting for 2017-2018!
About Pilon School of Business Competition Team
The PSBCT was created in 2014 to allow Sheridan Students to learn and develop various skill sets through local, national and global case competitions. Members benchmark their skills against the best students nationally or globally, network with the best employers worldwide, and develop skills to gain a competitive advantage in applying for jobs. Members partake in weekly training, to learn from industry cases, Sheridan professors and industry experts.
To lean more visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/psbct
Click on the below links to open the PDF job descriptions
- Vice President External
- Vice President Internal
- Competition Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- Participating in organizing and facilitating the development and growth of the PSBCT.
- Networking opportunities with Sheridan College professors and industry professionals
- Skill development through hands-on experience and initiatives to strengthen your resume.
- Recognition on your Co-Curricular Record.
- Applications for all five positions are due by midnight on April 21st.
- Candidates will be contacted by April 24th via Doodle to schedule an interview.
- Interviews will be held from May 1st to 5th.
- Successful candidates will be contacted on May 8th.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org have the position you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email. Submit a cover letter and resume highlighting why you believe you are a strong candidate to assist the growth of the PSBCT.
Cover letter & resume should be addressed to:
PSBCT Hiring Committee
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5