BBA Student Council is Recruiting for 2017-2018
About BBA Student Council (BBASC)
The BBA Student Council was created to enhance life in the BBA program by delivering meaningful events, being a liaison between students and faculty, and always focusing on strategies and methods in which to add value, ease stress, create a strong community, and help each student be successful.
To learn more visit:https://www.facebook.com/sheridanbbasc
Click on the below links to open the PDF volunteer job descriptions:
- Orientation Committee Chair: planning, coordination and implementation of Orientation Day each term.
- Internal Committee Chair: ongoing support of student success in the Pilon School of Business.
- Events Committee Chair: planning and execution of a minimum of two student focused events per semester.
- Development of the seven undergraduate competencies key to the BBA program.
- Creating and reflecting on artefacts that can be added to your Creative Learning Portfolio.
- Networking opportunities with students, professors, student union and other campus club members.
- Recognition on your Co‐Curricular Record.
- Applications for all three positions are due by 5pm on May 23, 2017.
- Successful candidates will be contacted by May 23, 2017 to schedule an interview
- Interviews will take place May 24 between 2-5pm.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the position you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email. Submit a cover letter and resume highlighting why you believe you are a strong candidate for the position.
Cover letter & resume should be addressed to:
BBASC Hiring Committee
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5