PSB January Classroom Selfie Contest
2 Easy Ways to Win, 2 Awesome Prizes
From January 23, 2017 to February 3, 2017, the Pilon School of Business is launching another Classroom Selfie Contest for a chance to win a class pizza or donut party!
Class Pizza or Donut Party 1
One lucky class that submits a classroom selfie will win a pizza party for the class! (or donuts and coffee depending on the time of class). To enter follow these 2 steps:
- Take a selfie with as many classmates as possible and try to include your professor.
- Email the selfie to email@example.com and include your professors name, time of class, course name and room number.
PSB Prize Pack – Individual Prize 2
Want a chance to win a PSB swag prize pack? It’s as easy as sharing your classroom selfie on Instagram. To enter:
- Post your classroom selfie on Instagram with the hashtag #PSBClassroomSelfie
- Tag and follow @SheridanBusiness on Instagram and you are entered to win!
Contest Period: All eligible entries will be accepted between January 23, 2017 12:00 AM EST and February 3 , 2017 5:00 PM EST.
By entering the January Classroom Selfie Contest, you give the Pilon School of Business permission to publish your photo on its social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and blog.
1. Class Pizza or Donut Party: Winners will be randomly selected in a draw and will be notified by February 6, 2017. Only one entry per class. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Approximately prize value: $150.
2. PSB Prize Pack: A winner will be randomly selected in a draw and will be notified by February 6, 2017. To enter you must be a current Pilon School of Business student,staff or professor. Only one entry per student. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The PSB Prize Pack includes a PSB Hoodie, PSB Water bottle, and Padfolio (approximately value: $80).