The Pilon School of Business Competition Team (PSBCT) is hosting workshops every Tuesday and Thursday!
Benefits of attending these workshops include:
- Developing competition and public speaking skills
- Gaining valuable experience which can be added to your resume
- Opportunities for networking and career development.
Workshops are run every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Both workshops are the same, so feel free to attend the one which is most convenient for you.
Time: 6-8 pm
About the Pilon School of Business Competition Team (PSBCT)
- Case Analysis Workshops: identify a case’s issues and problem, ideate alternatives and provide a recommendation through evaluation of decision criteria.
- Presentation Workshops: Guest speakers –Toastmasters and Improv Club; identify your fear, get feedback on your presentation style and learn presentation techniques
- Inter-Collegiate Business Case Competition (I.C.B.C)
- Supply Chain Management Association (S.C.M.A)
- Pilon School of Business (P.S.B.) Internal Case Competition
What’s in it for you?
- They allow students to benchmark their skills against the best students and network with the top employers worldwide, through a variety of business case competitions, professional networking events and career building initiatives.
If you’re interested in competing in nationwide competitions, showing off your presentation skills, or analytics, and want to be part of a passionate, dedicated and creative extra-curricular team, then the PSBCT is for you.