Enactus Sheridan is Recruiting 20 New Members
A community of student, academic and business leaders committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to transform lives and shape a better more sustainable world. Enactus takes action to create opportunities; applying passions, talents and ideas to empower others to live up to their fullest potential.
Check out their Facebook page to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/EnactusSheridan/
There are a total of twenty (20) positions currently available.To view the positions’ job descriptions click on the links in the list below:
- Four (4) Project Team Member
- Four (4) Research and Development Team Members
- Two (2) Photographers
- Two (2) Videographers
- Eight (8) Presentation Team Member
Benefits of Being a Member
- Networking opportunities with Sheridan College professors, student, industry professionals, and national Enactus Clubs.
- Skill development through experience and workshops offered through Enactus.
- Job opportunities available only to Enactus members.
- Recognition on your Co-Curricular Record.
- Experience to enhance your resume.
- Applications for both positions are due by midnight on Monday November 21st, 2016.
- Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule a 10 minute interview.
How to Apply
All students must submit a resume, cover letter and application form to apply for any of the positions. This application can be found here. If you are interested in more than one position please create your cover letter for the position you are most interested in.
Each job description has 3 questions that need to be answered in your cover letter.
Please send your resume and application in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 21st, 2016 and have the position(s) you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email.
Your resume should be addressed to:
Enactus Hiring Committee
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5