The Pilon School of Business Competition Team is recruiting new members. Apply Now!
About the Team:
The Pilon School of Business Competition Team (PSBCT) was created in 2014 to allow Sheridan’s business students an opportunity to learn and develop various skill sets through local, national and global case competitions.
They allow students to benchmark their skills against the best students and network with the best employers worldwide, through a variety of business case competitions, professional networking events and career building initiatives.
They accomplish this through weekly training, learning from industry cases, professional development from Sheridan professors and industry experts, and by building critical business skills.
Benefits of Being a Member
- Weekly workshops led by faculty and guest speakers.
- Hands on experience with real world business problems.
- Networking with students, faculty, industry experts, and potential employers.
- Active career development with competitions for every business major.
- Business case analysis skills through workshops and tutorials.
- Improve Presentation Skills with proven confidence boosting activities and workshops.
- ICBC – Inter Collegiate Business Case Competition (Queen’s University)
- SCMA – Supply Chain Management Association (McMaster University)
- PSB – Pilon School of Business Case Competition (Sheridan College HMC)
- Welcome Sessions for new members will take place on Tuesday September 13th, 2016 and Thursday September 15, 2016.
- General Tryouts for the first competition (ICBC) will be on September 19th 2016 and successful competitors will be chosen for each competition category.
- **All students will be able to participate in the workshops and Tutorials, regardless of performance during tryouts for a specific competition.
How to Join:
If you would like to join our team, please don’t hesitate to come out to either of our two welcome sessions being held next week.
Session #1: Session #2:
Date: Tuesday Sept 13th Date: Thursday Sept 15th
Room: A402f (Beside Bsuiness Office) Room: A342 (Beside Elevator)
Time: 6pm-8pm Time: 6pm-8pm
If you have any questions we are more than happy to answer you. Contact us directly by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org