The PSB Marketing Association is Recruiting for its Executive Team
About PSB Marketing Association (PSBMA)
The PSBMA exists to provide Sheridan Marketing students with opportunities to develop their skills, provide feedback about the program, build their professional network and foster a sense of community.
Benefits of Being in an Executive Role
- Skill development through experience as well as leaderships workshops offered through the Pilon School of Business and/or Sheridan College
- Networking opportunities with Sheridan College professors and students as well as community leaders
- Recognition on your Co-Curricular Record
- Applications for all positions are due by midnight on September 30, 2016
- Beginning September 29, successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview
- Interviews will take place on the week of October 3rd.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter answering the following:
- Why are you the best candidate for the role?
- What skills do you wish to develop through this opportunity?
- Describe a time when you displayed leadership qualities and what you learned from this experience.
Your cover letter should be addressed to:
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5
Please send your resume and cover letter in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the position you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email.