Enactus Sheridan is inviting you to join their team. Apply Now!
A community of student, academic and business leaders committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to transform lives and shape a better more sustainable world. Enactus takes action to create opportunities; applying passions, talents and ideas to empower others to live up to their fullest potential.
Check out their Facebook page to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/EnactusSheridan/
There are a total of six (6) positions currently available.To view the positions’ job descriptions click on the links in the list below:
Benefits of Being a Member
- Networking opportunities with Sheridan College professors, student, industry professionals, and national Enactus Clubs.
- Skill development through experience and workshops offered through Enactus.
- Job opportunities available only to Enactus members.
- Recognition on your Co-Curricular Record.
- Experience to enhance your resume.
- Applications for both positions are due by midnight on Wednesday September 14th, 2016.
- Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule a 10 minute interview.
- Interviews will take place between September 19, 2016 and September 23, 2016
How to Apply
All students must submit a resume and application form to apply for any of the positions. This application can be found here.
Please send your resume and application in one email to email@example.com by September 14th, 2016 and have the position(s) you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email.
Your resume should be addressed to:
Enactus Hiring Committee
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5