PSBCT is Recruiting for 2016-2017!
About Pilon School of Business Competition Team
The PSBCT was created in 2015 to allow Sheridan Students to learn and develop various skill sets through local, national and global case competitions. Members benchmark their skills against the best students nationally or globally, network with the best employers worldwide, and develop skills to gain a competitive advantage in applying for jobs. Members partake in weekly training, to learn from industry cases, Sheridan professors and industry experts.
To lean more visit the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/psbct
Click on the below links to open the PDF job descriptions,
- President: coordinates and collaborates with all parties to ensure continuity and completion of projects. The incumbent is responsible for identifying areas of improvement to developing action plans to assist in the continued growth and development of the PSBCT.
- VP External: collaborates with professors and external industry leaders to organize training for team members to prepare them for competitions. The incumbent will also be responsible for conducting research and networking with external partners to find or create competitions Sheridan students can participate in.
- VP Internal: organizes and coordinates the internal case competitions and workshops. The incumbent will conduct research and develop bi weekly workshops focused on teaching students skills and knowledge relevant to case competitions and careers.
- Participating in organizing and facilitating the development and growth of the PSBCT.
- Networking opportunities with Sheridan College professors and industry professionals
- Skill development through hands-on experience and initiatives to strengthen your resume.
- Recognition on your Co-Curricular Record.
- Applications for all three positions are due by midnight on March 30th
- Successful candidates will be contacted by April 5th to schedule an interview.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter in one document to email@example.com and have the position you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email. Submit a cover letter and resume highlighting why you believe you are a strong candidate to assist the growth of the PSBCT.
Cover letter & resume should be addressed to:
PSBCT Hiring Committee
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5