Enactus is Recruiting for 2016-2017!
A community of student, academic and business leaders committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to transform lives and shape a better more sustainable world. Enactus takes action to create opportunities; applying passions, talents and ideas to empower others to live up to their fullest potential.
Check out their Facebook page to learn more: https://www.facebook.com/EnactusSheridan/
To view the positions’ job descriptions click on the links in the list below:
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- Chief Competitions Officer
- Project Team Member (8 positions available)
*Students are allowed to apply for a maximum of two positions.
Benefits of Being in an Executive Role
- Networking opportunities with Sheridan College professors, student, industry professionals, and national Enactus Clubs.
- Skill development through experience and workshops offered through Enactus.
- Job opportunities available only to Enactus members.
- Recognition on your Co-Curricular Record.
- Experience to enhance your resume.
- Applications for both positions are due by midnight on March 30th
- On April 5th, successful candidates will be contacted to schedule a 10 minute interview.
- Interviews will take place April 7th 11:30am-2:00pm and April 11th 8:30-9:30am
How to Apply
All students must submit a resume and application form to apply for any of the positions. This application can be found here.
Please send your resume and application in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the position(s) you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email.
Your resume should be addressed to:
Enactus Hiring Committee
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5