BBASC Executive Team is Recruiting VP-Marketing and VP-Internal
About BBA Student Council (BBASC)
The BBASC exists to provide Sheridan BBA students with opportunities to develop their skills, build their undergraduate competencies, provide feedback about the program, build their professional network and foster a sense of community. The Events & Marketing and Internal VPs will be working with the President, VP-First Year and VP-External to achieve the BBASC mission of supporting your success and bettering students’ experience in the BBA program.
*Please note that these are volunteer positions.
Benefits of Being in an Executive Role
- Developing the seven undergraduate competencies key to the BBA program
- Creating and reflecting on artifacts that can be added to your Creative Learning Portfolio
- Networking opportunities with Sheridan College professors and students as well as community leaders
- Skill development through experience as well as leaderships workshops offered through the Pilon School of Business and/or Sheridan College
- Recognition on your Co-Curricular Record
- Applications for both positions are due by midnight on February 2nd, 2016.
- On February 3rd, 2016, candidates will be contacted to schedule a 30 minute interview.
- Interviews will take place February 9th 10am-1pm, and Wednesday, February 10th 2pm-5pm.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter answering the following:
- Why are you the best candidate for the role?
- Which Undergraduate Competencies do you wish to develop through this opportunity?
Your cover letter should be addressed to:
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5
Please send your resume and cover letter in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the position you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email.