Enactus Sheridan is Recruiting for its 2015/16 Presentation Team. Apply Today!
What is the Enactus Sheridan Presentation Team?
Each year Enactus Sheridan competes against hundreds of Colleges and Universities across the country, for a chance to represent Canada at the Enactus World Cup. As a team you will create a series of presentations that will highlight our accomplishments throughout the year. This information will then be presented in front of a panel of judges, which will be followed by a question and answer period.
In the past three years, Enactus Sheridan has won multiple awards including Rookie of the Year. Now is your chance to be part of an award winning team!
Benefits of being on the Presentation Team
- Ability to apply effective persuasion skills when informing others of programs/services offered.
- Influence others through written and oral communication.
- Learn to effectively answer questions in front of a small or large group.
- Opportunity to demonstrate responsibility and accountability with assigned work.
- Develop time management skills for the successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Create a positive, collaborative working relationships with others within the team.
- Adapt to evolving team dynamics that help to foster a collaborative team environment.
- Connect with industry professionals and develop networking skills.
|Monday October 5, 2015||1:00 – 3:00 pm|
|Tuesday October 6, 2015||10:00 – 11:30 am|
|Wednesday October 7, 2015||1:00 – 2:30 pm|
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the team please follow the steps below:
- Please fill out the application form: http://goo.gl/forms/x07WTSnFRo
- All applicants are required to memorize a short script as best as they can and will be asked to present it on the day of his/her audition. You will find a link to download the script below.
- Applicants will be emailed with their audition date and time no later than Sunday October 4th, 2015.
Applications are due by: Friday October 2, 2015 at 5pm EST
If you have any questions or concerns please email Marianne Sy-Lucero at email@example.com