Sheridan College is Hiring for their Social Media Community Leader Ambassador Team
Does this sound like YOU?
We want someone who is passionate about the Sheridan experience. We want to tell the story of life on campus from the eyes of current students to intrigue others to become part of the Sheridan community.
Our Community Leaders will create content about and communicate about campus life on dedicated social media channels and through participation at Sheridan events throughout campus during the 2015/2016 academic year.
Become a VOICE of Sheridan College on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media channels. Attend Sheridan events and celebrations. … AND… you will be paid for being there and sharing online–the best campus experience of the year!
What It Takes:
Our ideal candidate is community minded, socially aware, and passionate about the Sheridan experience. They are social media savvy and excited to share their excitement with the world around them.
If this sounds like you, keep reading…
Community Leaders will be responsible for posting original content as well as content passed on from partners. Throughout the semester they will also be visiting school clubs, events and social gatherings to provide real time coverage. Community Leaders must understand key social media principles about developing relevant, engaging, and timely online conversations.
What are the traits of a Sheridan Community Leader?
- You are active in the Sheridan community
- You are an active user of social media and knowledgeable about developing engaging social content that drives conversations and followers
- You are “in the know” of events on campus
- You are involved in groups and events on campus and can’t walk across campus without seeing 10 people you know
- You are a strong communicator and love sharing your life online
- You are charismatic and love telling stories
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
- Active participation on dedicated Sheridan college social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram +
- Availability to work independently and take
- Meeting and Interacting with the Sheridan
- Attend and participate in events throughout the
- Applicants must be a current Sheridan college student
- Applicants must submit a current resume/CV and a list of any social media accounts you are using in daily
- Applicants must be eligible for WORK STUDY status: (see – https://www.sheridancollege.ca/admissions/financial-aid-and-awards/work- study-assistance.aspx)
- OPTIONAL: record a (30 second – 1 minute) video describing why YOU are the ideal Sheridan College Community Leader, upload it online and share the link with us at: email@example.com (use YouTube or another upload location)
- Share your skills on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook with us by using the #SheridanLeader hashtag demonstrating the kind of content you would share if you are selected!