Enactus Sheridan is Recruiting Students for its Executive Team
About Enactus Sheridan
Enactus Sheridan is a student entrepreneurial group that helps to shape future academic and business leaders who are committed to using the power of entrepreneurial action to transform lives and shape a better more sustainable world.
Entrepreneurial — having the perspective to see an opportunity and the talent to create value from that opportunity;
Action — the willingness to do something and the commitment to see it through even when the outcome is not guaranteed;
Us — a group of people who see themselves connected in some important way; individuals that are part of a greater whole.
Why get involved in an executive role?
With thousands of students looking for employment after graduation, it can be difficult to find ways to make yourself standout from the crowd. Getting involved and taking on executive roles in clubs like Enactus Sheridan is an excellent way to differentiate yourself from your peers.
By being an executive in a club, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to build and develop your leadership and networking skills, as well as enhance the skills you’ve obtained in the classroom. You will also be able to demonstrate your work ethic by showing your peers and faculty advisers how you honor your commitments, prioritize and meet deadlines, as well as how you resolve issues.
- If you are applying to be President of Enactus Sheridan, applications are due by 5pm on March 30th, 2015
- Applications for any Executive position (not including President) are due by 6pm on May 15th, 2015.
- There will be an Info session after the Enactus Meeting on March 25th, 2015 from 7 – 7:45pm in room A229 at the HMC Campus.
- Interviews for President will take place on April 7 between 3-5pm and April 8 between 3-7pm
- Interviews for Executive positions will take place during the week of May 18th.
Below are the job descriptions for all Enactus Sheridan Executive Positions:
Send your resume and a cover letter outlining why you think you’re the best candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the position you are applying for in the Subject Line of the email. You should address your cover letter to:
Faculty Adviser, Enactus Sheridan
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Vishal Badiani at email@example.com
Photos were provided courtesy of Enactus Sheridan member, Huy Tran.