BBA Student Council is Recruiting for its Executive Team
About BBA Student Council (BBASC)
The BBASC exists to provide Sheridan BBA students with opportunities to develop their skills, build their undergraduate competencies, provide feedback about the program, build their professional network and foster a sense of community.
Benefits of Being in an Executive Role
- Developing the seven undergraduate competencies key to the BBA program
- Creating and reflecting on artifacts that can be added to your Creative Learning Portfolio
- Networking opportunities with Sheridan College professors and students as well as community leaders
- Skill development through experience as well as leaderships workshops offered through the Pilon School of Business and/or Sheridan College
- Recognition on your Co-Curricular Record
- Applications for all positions are due by midnight on April 6th
- Beginning April 1st, candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview
- Interviews will take place on April 7th between 9am – 2pm, April 8th between 11:30am – 2pm, and April 9th 11:00am – 1pm
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter answering the following:
- Why are you the best candidate for the role?
- Which Undergraduate Competencies do you wish to develop through this opportunity?
Your cover letter should be addressed to:
Pilon School of Business
4180 Duke of York Blvd
Mississauga, ON L5B 0G5
Please send your resume and cover letter in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org and have the position you are applying for outlined in the subject line of the email.